1. This Policy for the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the "Policy") in accordance with the provisions of the law "On personal data" collected using the service anibooru.com (hereinafter - the "Site"), as well as requirements for their protection.
2. The site collects personal data of site users. Personal data includes:
- type and version of the operating system;
- browser type and version;
- device type;
- source of referral to the site;
3. The Service collects personal data that the User enters into the appropriate data fields on the Site during registration.
4. The Service can also collect information about the User's visit to the Site without providing the relevant information by the User himself. Such non-identifiable information can be obtained using various methods (for example, cookies, etc.) and Internet statistics tools (for example, Google Analytics, etc.).
5. The Service has the right to involve third parties in the processing of personal data of Users, transfer personal data of Users to third parties or entrust the processing of personal data of Users to third parties, if necessary to achieve the purposes of their processing in accordance with this Policy.
6. The user freely, by his own will and in his interest, provides his personal data to the Service.
7. By filling out the forms provided on the Site (including by registering on the Site, performing other actions), the User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data on the terms set forth in this Policy.
8. Acting as a consumer, the User agrees to receive messages of an advertising and informational nature from the Service in the form of emails. The user has the right to revoke his consent to receive messages of an advertising and informational nature from the Company through the profile registration form on the Site.
9. By accepting the terms of this Policy, the User confirms that he is aware of his rights and obligations provided for by the law "On Personal Data", in particular the right to access his personal data, to withdraw his consent. The user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data and delete his account on the site.
10. By accepting the terms of this Policy, the User hereby confirms that the personal data provided by him is reliable. The Service does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Users and is unable to assess the legal capacity of the Users. However, the Service assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal data and keeps it up to date.
11. When processing personal data, the Service takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data from accidental and unauthorized access, destruction, modification, blocking of access and other unauthorized actions.
12. Taking into account the specifics of the Internet space, the Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to bypass the protection measures implemented by the Company or use the Users' data for inappropriate purposes, since such actions do not depend on the measures taken by the Company.
13. The Service is not responsible for the receipt by third parties of the User's personal data by gaining access to the User's account. The user is obliged to independently ensure the safety of his account data.
14. By using the Site, the User agrees with the above procedure and terms of personal data processing.